4/23/2011

iPad Zoom Lens

I received a package in the mail today direct from China.  With some super glue, some patience, and a hand case for my iPad, I was able to add a removable zoom lens to my device.



 

 

So, how does it work?  Well, this photo was taken with the iPad camera by itself of a garage.  Note the garage door in the distance:



 

And this photo was taken with the lens attached.  Pretty damned good, I must say, even with the crappy iPad camera:

 



In all, not a bad way to spend $12.  Available from DealExtreme.

2 comments:

Laquita Warwick said...

What i don't realize is actually how you are not really much more well-liked than you may be now. You're so intelligent. You realize thus significantly relating to this subject, made me personally consider it from so many varied angles. Its like men and women aren't fascinated unless it’s one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs excellent. Always maintain it up!

Justin and Selina Naked said...

See Justin Bieber and selna naked on the beach