6/19/2011

Is Michele Bachmann smarter than a 10th grader?

Via Buzzfeed:

[caption id="attachment_1225" align="aligncenter" width="465" caption="The gauntlet has been thrown down, and how."][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_1226" align="aligncenter" width="378" caption="Epic winner and the object of my high school crush if I were high school age again."][/caption]

 

The winner of the debate would undoubtedly be Miss Myers and I can just imagine the judge scolding Rep. Bachmann thusly:
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

No comments: